Thursday 30 April 2009

Out with the old...

the date is 30th April 2009. today I hand in the last big pieces of coursework towards my university degree!
This moment has fast been approaching as i stepped into the third year what seemed like mere months earlier. The easter holidays were a blur, and virtually non-existant as the constant grind to get work done on time stole most of my social and free time.

Even thought this milestone isn't the end ( I still have one more coursework, an assignment and a presentation after this) it is a major step towards becoming an ex-student, and officially a member of mature adult society. This is a thought almost as daunting as starting a new primary school filled with people I didn't know, or going for my first job interview.

One of the things im hoping to do when i get into my "adult" life is to start earning more money through my photography company Corkboard photography. A small step has been taken and corkboard now has its own facebook page to show off some of my photos!

The world wil keep spinning and as sure as death and taxes im gonna try and keep up with it. Bring e!


No comments:

Post a Comment