Thursday 18 June 2009

Sweet summer rain

It's been a bit warm in Caerdydd the last few days. The nice weather made setting up for the ball enjoyable, but somehow the easier task of taking it down seemed harder with the heat!
I burnt in all the obvious places, I now look like a clay bust that got dropped on its own sculptors head!

I've been mixing tracks for Cardiff LMS for their freshers CD the last few days, im up to about 8 tracks, some of which are the genuine thing, the real deal, a finely polished turd. On the other hand, some of them were really nice to mix and the songs were good!

Worry is starting to set in about getting enough work to keep me in wales. I've got sporadic union shifts, and im hoping to get some photography stuff from back home, but everything starts to go a bit quiet halfway through july. God's led me through difficult times before, even when i didn't know i was being guided, so I have faith that I'll come out fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment