Monday 10 May 2010

Life of the Rich and Famous

I got a call the other day from Rich in Media Sales (or something like that) at the students union, he needed a photographer to cover the Student Media Awards at the Cardiff Hilton and would I be interested?

Being the curious cat that I am i said of course, since I wanted to see inside the hilton, that i have walked past hundreds of times but never dared go inside for fear of being whisked off my feet by my collar and thrown out the door by a burly bouncer.

Greg James from Radio 1 (one of my favourites for live DJing, he's really very good) presented most of the awards. It all looked very pretty indeed with Peanut's fruity lighting colours and lots of white drape and frippery. On top of champers and other fine details that make an awards ceremony so glitzy, I have to say that the Hilton make a mean lasagne. I could have done with 4 pieces of garlic bread instead of 2 though, get it sorted!

No comments:

Post a Comment