Wednesday 1 December 2010

There's no business like it

Time is running out before the start of Pukka production's next play "The Little Matchstick Girl". I've been at the venue spending the last two days getting all the lighting infrastructure in place, being told that a sparky would be along to connect us up with 63/3 mains on the first day. 
I went in today hoping that the sparky would turn up mid-afternoon so that I could start focusing lights and making sure all my patching is right. Nothing.
I'm going back tomorrow mid-afternoon in the hope that he has visited in the morning so I can start preparing for the tech rehearsal tomorrow evening. If he doesn't show, no tech rehearsal!

I'm going a bit panorama crazy recently so here's one from yesterday when the truss was empty and the fixtures were on the floor waiting to be rigged. The original file was 86MB, I wasn't going to wait all night for it to upload, so it'll have to be this lo-res version instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment